Saturday, January 26, 2008

Huh?

Oftentimes, I just don't get it. This year, we've made up our mind at our house to lose some weight. We're eating a lot better (which isn't cheap, I might add!). But, we're not perfect here, and like to still dabble in Subway sandwiches now and again. We stick to the "Jared Menu"...look what those sandwiches did for him! Anyway, here is how it goes:

"Hi, I would like two 6" turkey and ham sandwiches on wheat..."

You really don't care about this part, so I'll fast forward...

"I would like one bag of baked chips and a small fountain soda."

"Would you like the meal deal, which is a bigger soda?"

"No, I'll stick with the smaller soda, thanks."

"Ok, but it's cheaper to get the bigger soda, just so you know."

Huh?

Tough as it is for this thrifty gal, I stick to my guns and pay more, and get less...

Maybe someday I'll fit in the size 8 jeans again and it will all be worth it...

No comments: